CNY 2011 (day 3)

Yesterday was a major meet-the-parents day. You wld think that I've been over hon's house for and met his family so many times, I wld probably do fine. But the thing is, we have never introduce each other to our family as our partner, so yesterday was the official meet and greet day which got us both really nervous.

I am glad we both did fine except for the part I neglected his uncle and other relatives. I've been feeling really bad since we left his uncle house. Yes, I went to his relative house and met parts of his big family. It's really scary that I refused to talk. You all should really try that. I think its much worse than taking the Battlestar Galactica. Hahaha

I went over outram for a late night ktv with Robin, Calvin, Weizheng, Liza and Charlene. Well, I did my usuals by stealing other people's songs. I am such a meanyy! ^^

PS: Good luck to all the people having interviews/test/quiz these two weeks. I am totally not prepared and the clock continues to tick. Well well, getting my ass out of here.

Dear boyf, love ya ttm! ((:

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP